This quick and easy fritatta takes minutes to prepare and is quite delicious for breakfast. You simply can’t go wrong with ham, cheese, green peas and zucchini tucked inside the fluffiest eggs ever.
Ingredients list for the ham and cheese fritatta
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, for garnish (optional)
- Smoked paprika, for garnish (optional)
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Saute ham 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
2. Add green peas and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and saute for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Transfer ham and vegetables to ramekins or shallow oven-proof dishes if your skillet is not oven-proof. Add beaten eggs, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 12-55 minutes, or until set and lightly browned. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving, or wait until completely cooled. You can garnish the fritatta with scallion slices, additional parmesan, paprika and few arugula leaves.