Summer vegetables Salad, A fresh and tasty salad recipe for warm summer days
Preparation time: 20 min
Ingredients for Summer Vegetables Salad
For 4 Persons
- Feta: 200 g
- Cucumber: 1
- Tomato: 2
- green pepper: 1
- red onion: 1
- Garlic: 1 clove
- black olive: 50 g
- olive oil: 2 tbsp soup
- red wine vinegar 3 c. soup
- chopped oregano: c. Coffee
- salt, freshly ground white pepper
Preparation: Summer Vegetables Salad
- Wash tomatoes and cut into 8 wedges.
- Wash the cucumber and slice it into rounds.
- Open the peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds and white part, then cut it into strips.
- Crumble the cheese. Peel onion and cut into thin rings.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and onion.
- Prepare the sauce: peel the garlic, crush it and mix it with vinegar.
- Add a half teaspoon of salt, a half-teaspoon of pepper and oregano.Mix in oil, net, still beating strongly. Pour this sauce over the salad and gently mix everything.
- Decorate the salad with black olives. Serve.
Wich wine to drink with?
salad with summer vegetables: A soft Saussignac (White, SW) from France — Also Read: Poached Fish Fillets White Wine recipe