Start your day off right with this granola breakfast bowl with a touch of tart sweetness from fresh blueberries, strawberries and a drizzle of honey! The wonderful crunchy texture of the quinoa granola topping adds rustic appeal as well as flavor. Throw it in a jar and you have a delectable breakfast to go!
Ingredients list for the Granola Berry Breakfast Bowls
Makes 1 large bowl:
- 3 large fresh strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Quinoa granola (recipe here, or any homemade granola you like), to taste
- 3/4 to 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Extra berries, banana slices (optional)
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Place yogurt in a bowl and place granola on top, then sliced strawberries and blueberries. Top with a drizzle of honey.
2. Eat as is or mix everything together. You can store it in the fridge for one day.