Packed with fiber and nutrients, granola makes the perfect breakfast or snack. Plus, it looks so cute stored in a glass jar! What we’re going to share with you is not a recipe, but a formula that has potentially hundreds of variations. At the end you can add whatever else you like../ nuts, dried fruit, etc. So start creating creating your own granola yumminess!
How to make Granola
Quantities are not fixed, feel free to use any cereal and nuts you like: almond, hazelnut, coconut…
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup quinoa seeds (optional)
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Pre-heat your oven to 300°F (150°C). In a large rimmed baking pan toss the oats, sunflower and quinoa seeds.
2. Pour honey over the oat mixture and stir to combine.
3. Add the chopped pecans and stir well.
4. Bake at 300°F (150°C) for about 30 minutes. Stir regularly so the mixture does not burn. The granola should be slightly golden and fragrant.
4. Remove from oven and pour on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add dried fruit.
5. Spread the hot granola with a spatula on the baking sheet and cool to room temperature.
6. Break the granola into small clumps using a knife and transfer to an air-tight container.