When you want a healthy and easy snacks to make and then eat on the go, roll these pumpkin oats chocolate bites. They are truly delicious and honey naturally sweeten the recipe just enough so that you don’t need added sugar, ginger and cinnamon give the extra kick that makes all the difference!
Ingredients list for the Pumpkin Ginger Chocolate Bites
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 knob ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Super-Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownie
1. In a small bowl, combine pumpkin puree and grated ginger. Then in a mixing bowl add the oats, honey, pumpkin puree with ginger, cinnamon and salt. Mix well to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix one last time. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Roll the dough into balls.
3. Using the microwave or a double-boiler, melt the chocolate slowly and gently until smooth. Using two forks, roll each pumpkin and oat ball in the chocolate until completely covered. Scoop the ball out with the fork and let the extra chocolate drip off the fork. Gently nudge the chocolate covered ball onto parchment paper and chill until the chocolate has hardened. Store in a plastic box in the refrigerator.