This tart is simply divine! The texture of the dough reminds Brittany of shortbread pucks with a taste of cinnamon. The heart of the tart remains soft. It’s up to you to use your favorite jam: raspberry, strawberry, apricot or rhubarb, or why not try it with milk jam or nutella!?
The benefits: this tart gets better with time and will keep for several weeks (well packed in a cool place).
Ingredients list for the fig jam tart
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) ground almonds
- 1 cup (100g) flour
- 4 tbsp (50g) of sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) butter, diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 1/3 ounces (180g) jam — I used red figs jam in this example
Oven Baked Mashed Potato Cakes
1. Knead the dough ingredients by hand.
2. Line the mold with 2/3 covered with jam.
3. Decorate with the remaining third of dough.
4. Bake for 35/40 minutes at 375°f (190°c).