Nothing better than a hot drink along with a good homemade Vanilla Cookies to fight against the cold. Try this Vanilla Cookies recipe because it is a pure delight.
Ingredients: Vanilla Cookies recipe
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups (400g) all-purpose flour
- 1 packet (1tbsp) baking powder
- 1/5 cup (50ml) milk
- 150g butter
- 200g sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
For the gilding
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Combine butter, sugar and cream. Add eggs one by one and mix well. Add milk and vanilla, then sifted flour and baking powder. you ‘ll get a homogeneous and flexible dough. Let rest for 30 minutes.
2. Flatten the dough on a floured work surface (2 mm) and cut circles with a round cookie cutter, align on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Prepare the gilding by mixing all ingredients together, put a little more liquid if you like golden brown vanilla cookies.
4. Brush the biscuits with the gilding mixture, let dry a bit and scratch with a fork before baking in a preheated oven at 360°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool en a wire rack and enjoy with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.