Chocolate Fudge with Walnuts, a simple dessert that can be prepared by your children because it requires no cooking. These chocolate candies are so tasty that your guests will lick their fingers
Time: 20 minutes half a day in advance
Ingredients list for the chocolate fudge with walnuts
- 1lb (400g) dark chocolate
- 7 fl oz (20cl) fresh cream
- 3 eggs yolks
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 20 nuts
- 1 knob of butter for the mold
- 8 1/2 fl oz (1 cup or 25cl) of cream.
- Break the nuts and get the cores, book a dozen nuts and break the remaining.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks, the yellow book.
- Butter a loaf pan and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
Preparation of the fudge
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a saucepan.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Remove from heat and stir with a spatula to smooth the mixture.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, stirring constantly.
- Then add the cream and nuts and continue to stir. It is necessary that all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, level with spatula and refrigerate.
- Half an hour before serving, place the cream in the freezer.
Just before serving, get the cream into whipped cream.
- Turn out the chocolate cake, decorate with walnuts and whipped cream dusted with cocoa.
Ideas, tips & tricks
Support this log with a delicious custard. You can add a scpicy personnal touch by incorporating some lemon or orange zests, cinamon, or cardamome to the fudge.