Are you a chia seed lover (just like us)? Then we are pretty sure this chia seed pudding will boost your breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up snack. It’s super rich in protein and fiber that are so good for you. You just have to mix a sprinkling of chia seeds with almond milk, add honey, vanilla and throw it in the fridge overnight. It will turn into a rich, thick pudding. YUM!
Ingredients list for the chia seed pudding
Serves: 6 servings
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- ½ to ¾ cup chia seeds (we used white chia seeds for this recipe)
- 1-3 tablespoons of honey, or to taste
- optional add ins: vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, mix together almond milk and chia seeds until combined. Add honey and stir until completely mixed.
2. Ladle pudding into small glasses and put in the refrigerator to sit overnight. The chia seeds will turn the milk into pudding after several hours. Eat plain or with berries or granola. Enjoy!