A very fresh and very elegant recipe to present. Entirely appropriate to conclude a rich and a bit heavy meal.
Level of difficulty:easy
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Ingredients: caramelized kiwis
For 4 Person (s)
- 4 kiwis
- 1 pear
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
Preparation Caramelized Kiwis
- Preheat the oven to grill application.
- Peel and take the core off the pear. Slice it into thin slices and then into sticks. Sprinkle lemon juice sticks.
- Peel the kiwi, cut into pieces and distribute them in small ramekins.
- Add sticks pears, sprinkle with sugar and slip the ramekins few minutes under the broiler to caramelize the sugar.
Serve hot and enjoy. — Also Read: Savoy Biscuits Recipe