Here’s a nice vegetarian sandwich, rich in vitamins from seasonal vegetables! Topping a bruschetta is always a great fusion of food ideas: whatever ingredient your try, it will be a success. So if you love the stunning simplicity of this kind of bites, enjoy this bruschetta recipe for a light dinner.
Ingredients list: toasted bread with cream cheese and crunchy vegetables
- 3 slices of tartine bread
- 1 large portion of Philadelphia cheese
- 2 small carrots
- 5 radishes
- 1/4 cucumber
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Wash cucumber, split it lengthwise and remove the seeds. Dice cucumber by following this technique.
2. Peel and cut the carrots into thin slices.
3. Cut the radishes into thin slices.
4. Toast the bread slices. Spread the cream cheese, and then arrange the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped chives and salt.
Chew it all!