Love avocado? This healthy stuffed avocado is full of flavors with tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, cilantro, and a delicious thai peanut sauce. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
Thai sauce (makes 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 coffee spoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 coffee spoon honey
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 small or half a cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Make the sauce: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Store in a covered glass jar in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks.
2. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Dice the ingredients and combine in a bowl. Fill avocados and top with salt & pepper. Serve with a good drizzle of Thai sauce and chopped cilantro.