A wonderful asian twist to your favorite chicken tenders. Chicken strips are marinated in a sweet and spicy sauce, then baked, not fried, for a healthy and flavorful dinner everyone will love in the family.
Ingredients list for the baked chicken tenders
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- One 1-inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
Want a printer-friendly version of the recipe with nutritional values?
Download your Spicy baked chicken tenders recipe card to save! Nutrition info included.
1. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade until smooth and allow to marinate chicken in this mixture for 1 hour minimum in the refrigerator. When ready to cook, bring chicken at room at room temperature. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 425°F (200°C).
2. Transfer chicken and a bit of sauce to a baking dish or roasting pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 425°F (200°C) for 25-30 minutes, basting with marinade from time to time, until cooked through. Meanwhile reduce the remaining marinade a little bit in a saucepan on the stove while chicken is cooking, then drizzle the reduced sauce over cooked chicken and toss before serving. Garnish with cilantro if desired, and serve immediately.
Note: Serve with a crisp salad, roasted vegetables, or white rice. If you want more sauce, simply double the amounts for the marinade.
Download your Spicy baked chicken tenders recipe card to save!
- Read easily and store in your tablet
- Print in a breeze and keep in your recipes binder
- Track your calories count with the nutrition info
You’ll receive a downloadable PDF file immediately after your purchase. It includes a picture, the ingredients list, clear instructions for the recipe, and the nutritional values. Click here to download your recipe card.