A good idea that will have a lot of success as an appetizer. It’s easy, quick, and full of flavor.
Ingredients you will need for the Spicy Shrimp
You can order these ingredients easily on Amazon:
For 5 individual cups
- 1 lb (500g) cooked shrimp (large size)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 spring onion ( keep the green part)
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 1 degermed clove garlic
- 2 inches of fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Shell the shrimps and place in large bowl.
2. Finely chop the parsley, chop the spring onion (bulb and green part), press the garlic with a garlic press and grate the ginger.
3. Mix and add lemon juice, olive oil, curry paste and finally sesame seeds.
4. Mix well and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.