. So yummy on the grill or in the oven, it’s your new go-to family treat!
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- Toasted almonds for garnish and extra crunch
- Chopped mint leaves, for garnish
Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders
1. Heat grill to medium.
2. Grease the grill grates, drizzle peaches with honey and grill cut side down for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, combine honey and toasted almonds
3. Top each peach with a couple of spoonfuls of the toasted almonds; sprinkle with mint.
Note: You can use the broiler function of your oven, just broil peaches cut side up.