Fresh spinach is delicious in salads, pasta, soups or dips. This healthy addition to any kind of meal is versatile because spinach is delicious either raw or cooked. This greenery is packed with important nutrients, such as folate, vitamin E and lutein, to keep your body strong… Just like Popeye the Sailor Man!
- 1. Spinach Artichoke Bread Recipe — via Add a Pinch
- 2. Simple Spinach Quiche — via Dine & Dish
- 3. Creamed Spinach Gratin — via My Recipes
- 4. Spinach and Feta Tart — by Cooks Almost Anything
- 5. Spinach Artichoke Cups — via What’s Gaby Cooking
- 6. Spinach Pesto with Roasted Garlic — by Sunshine and Smile
- 7. Gnocchi sausage and spinach soup — by Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice