The clafoutis recipe! Simple, fast and adaptable to lots of fruits: a dessert or breakfast recipe to memorize!
Ingredients list for the Blueberry Clafoutis recipe
For 4 servings: (just multiply by 2 for a dish)
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g )of blueberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 egg
Preparation: Blueberry Clafoutis
1. Butter molds and arrange the fruit on the bottom.
2. Mix sugar, flour, milk and egg and pour over the fruit.
3. Bake at 360-390°F (180-200°C) for about 30 minutes and serve cold or warm…
4. I told you it was a very simple but delicious recipe, isn’t? Enjoy!