These Cereals Bread Rolls are quick to do with a simple bread machine or a stand mixer for kneading and lifting. The cooking is done in the oven.
The longest thing is waiting before eating! Serve these bread rolls to you guests during a dinner. Success is guaranteed…
Ingredients for cereals bread rolls recipe
for 6 bread rolls
- 1lb (500g) of cereal flour
- 1 1/4 cup (300ml) of water
- 1 csp salt
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
1. Put all ingredients in your stand mixer. Use the program “dough only”. You can mix and knead by hand but it requires time and energy
2. Remove the dough from the mixing bowl and form 6 balls. Do not forget to flour your hands and the work plan.
3. Let rise for 30 min.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes in an oven preheated at 360°f (180°c).
It’s even more fun when you them warm, right out from the oven!
Read also: Pear Jam with Red Tea