Here is a toothsome banana bread! Chewy, moist and tasty as it should be, accompanied with chocolate chips. The good smell will invade your kitchen house until there’s not any crumb left…
Ingredients list for Chocolate Chips Banana Bread
Time: 20 minutes preparation + 50 minutes cooking
- 1 1/3 tbsp (20cl) of walnut oil
- 1 cup (200g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas and crushed
- 2 3/4 cups (280g) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ounces (150g) dark chocolate, cut into pieces with a knife
Banana bread: instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) for 10 minutes.
2. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
3. Beat the walnut oil and sugar with a hand mixer.
4. Add eggs and mashed bananas. Whisk vigorously.
5. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
6. Pour the mixture in.
7. Pour the milk, yogurt, and vanilla extract.
8. Whisk vigorously, then add the chocolate.
9. Stir one last time and pour into the mold.
Bake the banana bread for 50 minutes. Check for doneness with the blade of a sharp knife: when the blade comes clean and dry, the banana bread is done.
Let cool and unmold.
What is your favorite Banana bread recipe? Please share your variations in the comments.