Superb flavor and very easy to cook – Not only is this pork tenderloin juicy, delicious, and addictive, but it is also very, very easy to make! It will fit perfectly on your Christmas menu, but can be served on any other occasion. We tell you: Pork on pork can never be a bad thing!
Ingredients list for the Bacon Honey Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Cranberry Glaze
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 10 to 12 slices of bacon
- Fresh cracked back pepper
- Fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Rub the pork tenderloin with black pepper, thyme and honey and wrap it up in the bacon.
2. Heat an oven safe skillet over medium heat with a tablespoon oil, add the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin and brown on all sides, about 10-15 minutes. Make sure not to burn the bacon.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine mustard, cranberry sauce and oil. Set aside.
4. Drain and discard a bit of the cooking fat and transfer the pan your oven at 400°F (200°C), roast until the pork reaches 140°F (60°C), about 10-15 minutes depending of the size of the tenderloin. About 5 minutes before the end of cooking time, brush on the mixture of mustard and cranberry sauce. Set aside to rest covered for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Note: Serve the remaining of the glaze preparation on the side.