Avocados find their way into nearly everything! This delicious avocado salad with grapefruit and apple is here to prove it. During the warmer summer months, when produce is readily available, we love to try our hand at incorporating it into our meals and exploring the gorgeous combination of colors! Today, we’ll make this quick avocado and grapefruit salad to celebrate the season. The dressing made of grapefruit juice is simply delicious. Try this before grilling a little steak and a glass of red wine, and you’ll be happy for the rest of the day!
Ingredient list for the avocado and grapefruit salad with Apple & Curry
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 avocado
- 1 green apple
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large teaspoon of curry
- Espelette pepper
1. Peel the grapefruit, trim the white membranes, and get the juice in a bowl.
2. Peel avocados, and cut them into slices.
3. Cut the apple into thin slices.
4. Mix the mayonnaise with grapefruit juice and curry powder.
5. Mix the sauce with all ingredients and serve.