Enjoy the rich flavors of fall with this simple pumpkin and vegetables soup. Super chunky and incredibly flavorful, this satisfying soup is ready in 20 minutes. To fully enjoy the vegetable broth and distinct flavors, we don’t mix at the end, but nothing prevents you to add a turn of your favorite immersion blender for a smoother result. And don’t forget to spice everything warmly because it is the season!
Ingredient list for pumpkin soup with bean and zucchini
- 3 pints (1.5 liters) of homemade vegetable broth
- 1/2 lb (200g) green beans
- 1 lb (400g) diced pumpkin, skinless
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Grated orange zest
1. Cook the green beans, pieces of zucchini and diced pumpkin in vegetable broth, no covered.
2. Remove vegetables as soon as they are cooked and divide into serving bowls. The broth has evaporated, so it should be more concentrated in flavor.
3. Ladle broth in serving bowl to cover up vegetables, and sprinkle a little seasoning salt with orange zest. Serve hot.
Note: choose a pumpkin with a very sweet flesh or opt for butternut squash.