A typical salad served in Parisian brasseries … Just very full, but especially welcome in these summer temperatures.
Ingredients for the Parisian Salad
- 1 small can of sweet corn, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices of ham cut into strips
- 100 g of Gruyere cheese, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced or quartered
- 6 Beautiful lettuce leaves
Ingredients for the Parisian Salad Sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
Direction steps for the Parisian Salad recipe
Place the corn, slices of ham, tomatoes and cheese in a bowl. Mix.
Put mustard, vinegar, oil, parsley, salt and pepper in a jar with a lid. Seal and shake until the sauce is well emulsified. Pour the sauce over the salad and mix well.
Line a platter with the leaves of lettuce. Arrange the salad in the middle. Garnish the rim with slices of hard boiled eggs. Serve the salad, very fresh.