I love multicolored carrots, first because they are very pretty, but also because they each have a different taste, more or less sweet. We adapted the sauce to make it lighter. If you’re not familiar with the various types of colorful carrots, it’s time to put some joy on your plate!
Ingredients list for the carrot salad with yogurt dressing
- 1 yellow carrot
- 1 purple carrot
- 2 orange carrots
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Some fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
1. Peel, wash and grate the carrots. Set aside.
2. Peel the garlic and onion and put them in a food processor with washed parsley leaves. Finely chop everything. You can do this with a well-sharpened knife and a chopping board.
3. In a bowl, prepare the sauce: Mix yogurt with olive oil and lemon juice, add the paprika and curry powder, mix well, and then add the chopped onion, garlic, and parsley.
4. Put the grated carrots in the bowl, mix well, and adjust seasoning if necessary.