Try these Garlic Parmesan Butter Roasted Potatoes if you’re looking for a striking side dish that will impress your guests. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, they are very easy to make and guaranteed to have everyone talking!
Ingredients list for the Garlic Parmesan Butter Hasselback Potatoes
- 7 to 8 medium sized potatoes, thoroughly washed
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Garlic cloves with skin on, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°F).
2. Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato to make them more stable. Place 2 chopsticks on opposite long sides of 1 potato on your cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into thin slices, stopping when your knife hits the chopsticks. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
3. Pour melted butter on top of potatoes and brush to coat between the slices.
4. In a shallow plate or bowl, combine parmesan, black pepper, minced garlic, paprika, salt and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes and between the slices to coat them completely. Transfer to a baking dish and insert garlic cloves in between potatoes.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes to one hour, until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Note: Cooking time will depend on the size of your potatoes. The smaller, the quicker!