Your new secret drink, dedicated to cool everyone off and keep spirits high.
Nothing welcomes warmer weather like this cleverly crafted frosty cucumber breeze. Blending citrusy and cucumber flavors, this super-refreshing slush will feel amazing on a hot summer day, chilling on the terrace with a bunch of good friends.
Ingredients list for the Frosty Cucumber Breeze
- 8 oz (240ml) white rum
- 4 oz (120ml) freshly squeezed juice from 4 limes
- 1 1/2 oz (45ml) Green Chartreuse
- 2 oz (60ml) simple syrup
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices and frozen
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 4 cucumber spears and lime zest for garnish
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. The day before you’d like to serve the cocktail, combine rum, lime juice, Green Chartreuse, and simple syrup in an airtight container. Store in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
2. Pour the pre-chilled base into a blender along with frozen cucumber slices and ice cubes. Blend until you get an homogenous texture. Scoop into serving glasses, garnish each slush with a cucumber spear and grated lime zest, and serve.