The easiest, simplest, and maybe the best way to roast vegetables. Whatever you put in your mix, vegetables come perfectly tender and packed with so much flavor! Will make a meal on its own, or to accompany grilled chicken and meat.
Ingredient list for the roasted vegetables
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 eggplant, sliced and diced
- 1 tomato
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic with skin on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- A crumbled vegetable bouillon cube
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. Place zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, tomato garlic and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, fresh thyme and crumbled bouillon cube and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Toss from time to time to bake the vegetable evenly.
4. Serve immediately with fresh basil.