Start off this new year in good shape! Here’s a nutritious salad recipe to recover from the holidays—full of healthy stuff to help you de-bloat and detox after too many indulgences!
Ingredients list for the detox salad
For the salad:
- 1 individual bowl full of lamb lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 to 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- Parmesan cheese
For the dressing:
- 1 coffee spoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing (or put everything in a small blender/food processor and blend) and set aside until ready to use.
2. Add the lamb lettuce, cucumber, shallot, dried tomatoes to a large serving bowl.
3. Pour the desired amount of dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated.
4. Add parmesan and toss again. It’s ready!