These indulgent cilantro lime grilled chicken tenders will literally melt in your mouth. This multi-benefit dinner is healthy, quick and satisfying. The flavors are amazing—This will be one of the best things you grill this summer!
Ingredients list for the Cilantro Lime Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb (450g) chicken tenders
- 2 Jalapeño, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
1. Rinse chicken tenders and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. Get a big bowl, mixing all the ingredients of the marinade together using a whisk. Make sure the marinade is well combined together.
3. Add chicken tenders to the Marinade, make sure to stir and coat evenly. Marinate for 30 minutes. Then thread on small skewers, alternating with a jalapeño and a bell pepper piece.
4. Fire up the grill, brush a little bit of oil on the surface. Add a little bit of the garlic, cilantro, and jalapeno from the Marinade on top of the chicken and grill them until they turn golden brown and charred on both sides. Serve immediately.
Note: You can make these Cilantro Lime Chicken Tenders with a cast-iron grill pan or a regular skillet, or even broil in the oven. If you don’t have chicken tenders available, just use skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into strips.