This year’s festivities take place at home and you would like to spoil your guests with pleasant little gifts? But you need to watch out your wallet? Don’t hesitate, offer each of your guests a nice attention without breaking the bank!
The gift on the guest’s plate is a panacea in this area. Greedy, fun, magical, poetic or decorative subjects, this little present at a minimum price fits into the center of the plate or on the side. It makes the dinner party magical and enchants guests who are usually happy to leave with a souvenir.
But the dinner party does not rhyme with puzzles, don’t clutter your gifts! Do not run around trying to find a gift for auntie, another for uncle Bob and yet another for granny! Choose with more consistency.
By opting for the same gift for everyone, you will save time, you won’t make any jealous and will allow people to share a fun accessory. And as it’s Christmas, we have reserved a small personal gift: a friendly price!
10 dinner party gifts ideas for your guests
- 1. Min Sonny Angel Christmas Collection — $8.99 each via Amazon
- 2. Pink Himalayan Salt — $12.00 via Terrain
- 3. Lump of Coal Christmas Enclosure Cards — $12.00 via Etsy
- 4. Miniature bottle filled with tiny oreo cookies — $7.95 via Etsy
- 5. “Make Your Own” Music Box Kit — $13.46 via Amazon
- 6. Casino Bottle Opener — $11.34 via Amazon
- 7. Heart coffee scoop — $24.00 via Uncommon Goods
- 8. Lindor Truffles White Chocolate — $18.00 via Amazon
- 9. White and Black Truffle Oil Set — $27.95 via Amazon
- 10. Therepe Scented Soy Tin Candles — $3.33 via Amazon