Here’s a recipe for a drink full of freshness. This watermelon cocktail will be a valuable companion during hot summer days. Enjoy its softness, its color… and the fact that it is alcohol free, so kids will be happy! A bit sparkling, it tickles the taste buds deliciously.
Ingredients list for the watermelon fizz cocktail
For 2 large glasses:
- 2/3 lb (300g) watermelon flesh
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of agave syrup (according to your taste)
- 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice
- Sparkling water
- Ice cubes
1. Cut the flesh of a watermelon into cubes and remove the seeds. Blend everything for a few moments.
2. Add agave syrup and lemon juice. Blend again.
3. Pass the smooth puree through a Chinese strainer and pour into 2 glasses.
4. Add ice cubes and ice cold sparkling water. Enjoy!