Verrines are so hyped nowadays, and I guess the trend is expanding quickly. Verrines are perfect for surprising your guest at cocktail parties as well as for more informal events. The elegant look of these layered delicacies seduces the eyes and the mouth. Let’s get deeper into this particular guacamole verrine recipe.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Difficulty: Very easy
Ingredients list for the guacamole verrines
Serves 4 persons
For the guacamole:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 onions
- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander
- Chili powder or Tabasco (optional)
For the tomato tartare:
- 2 pretty tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- 2 slices of ham
1. Mash the avocado into a smooth puree.
2. Wash the onions and slice them very thinly (almost minced).
3. Squeeze the lime and wash the coriander then chop it finely.
4. Add the onions with avocado, lemon juice, cilantro and a pinch of pepper if desired. Mix well, film and chill.
Preparation of tomato tartare:
5. Remove skin of tomatoes by boiling them in water for a few seconds, cut them in half and remove seeds, keeping only the pulp.
6. Cut the flesh into small cubes and put them in a bowl.
7. Add salt, pepper, a little balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
8. Add the parsley, washed and chopped. Mix gently and refrigerate.
Preparation of glasses:
In you best verrine glasses, put a third of guacamole, one third of tartar and add tomato slices of ham.
What about your own version of this verrine recipe? Did you try with other ingredients?
Also Read: Tzatziki shrimp Verrines Recipe