The famous tomatoes stuffed with cheese and spices… A simple recipe, full of vitamins.
Ingredients list for stuffed tomatoes with fennel & cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 10 tablespoons (150 g) of cottage cheese, unthreshed
- spices or herbs Tex-Mex
- 1 fennel
- olive oil
1. Start by washing the tomatoes.
2. Cut the top of the tomatoes, core them, and chop the pulp.
3. Mix cottage cheese beaten with non-tomato pulp and some spices.
4. Fill tomatoes with cheese and spicy herbs.
Preparing the fennel gazpacho:
Mix the raw fennel, add lemon juice, a little cumin and a little olive oil, and switch to the blender. Serve chilled.
Stuffed tomatoes advice:
A recipe rich in vitamin C, protein and calcium. Tomato covers 25% of your daily requirement of vitamins, and thanks to the cheese, you will not have the feeling of not having eaten enough.
Tomatoes have a horror of being cold: below 50°F (10°C), their structure, taste and texture are altered permanently. Therefore, store them at room temperature. For good quality and tasty tomatoes, wait until they are in season.