Simple baby spinach salad with radishes, red peppers and fresh cilantro!
This delicious and healthy salad inspired by Asian cuisine is very simple and easy to make with all the spring vegetables available.
You can replace the sesame oil with olive oil, and pumpkin seeds can be used in place of sesame.
This salad of baby spinach would be the perfect accompaniment for a salmon tartare for a meal full of flavors and fragrances.
Here are the instructions for the baby spinach salad recipe, step by step
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients list for the baby spinach salad
- 7 oz (200g) spinach
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 bunch radishes
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Put the soy sauce in a bowl, then add the lemon juice, grapeseed and sesame oil, stir well and set aside.
2. Wash and cut the radish into slices. Wash and sort the coriander leaves to keep the best ones.
3. Wash and gently squeeze the spinach.
4. Peel the red pepper with a vegetable peeler (optional), then cut it into thin strips lengthwise.
5. Arrange the salads ending with pepper, coriander leaves and pumpkin seeds before you pour the soy vinaigrette.