This fresh salad is shamefully easy and sinfully delicious! Combine crunchy fennel, carrot and some walnuts with a bright citrusy vinaigrette and you have a great side for your next BBQ for company!
Ingredients list for the shaved fennel salad
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced using a mandoline slicer
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced with a mandoline slicer to make ribbons
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon of chopped fresh dill leaves
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Combine vegetable together in a large salad bowl. Add walnuts and parmesan.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice and dill in a mason jar or an air-tight container and shake vigorously. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad. Gently toss all of the ingredients together to combine before serving.