Here is a recipe that will make you forget that it is still winter! Simple and delicious.
Ingredient list for the fried chicken with peppers and eggplant
- 1 lb (400g) chicken breast
- 1 eggplant
- 2 peppers
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Olive oil
- A small glass of water
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Sauté the vegetables and chicken cut into small pieces in olive oil.
2. During cooking, add a small glass of water, thyme and Worcestershire sauce. Let reduce.
3. It is ready when the meat is browned and vegetables are tender!
Serve this with fried rice, or make a sauce for pasta, adding a little tomato sauce.