A versatile and healthier dessert — These kiwi strawberry fruit popsicles are made of 100% fruit and are completely delicious and refreshing for hot spring and summer days. Plus, they’re easy to make in a regular muffin pan!
Ingredients for Kiwi Strawberry Fruit Popsicles
Yield 6 to 8 popsicles
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 3 cups of strawberries, hulled
- A splash of coconut water or water (optional, if you find it necessary: this helps for blending up the kiwi and strawberries)
1. Add the kiwi into a blender or food processor and blend until fully liquefied. You can add in a bit of coconut water to help liquify. Pour the kiwi into the bottom of your muffin or popsicle mold and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
2. When kiwi is almost set, blend up all of the strawberries (with coconut water if necessary) and pour it into the muffin molds on top of the mostly frozen kiwi.
3. Place the popsicle sticks into the strawberries and kiwi layers and return into the freezer for at least an additional hour, until completely frozen. Once done, run the muffin mold under warm water to help release the popsicles. Enjoy! ♡