This dark chocolate mousse is sinfully delicious. Deep, rich, and luxurious, a great dessert for entertaining. You can prepare the dessert up to a day ahead. Use good-quality chocolate for the best flavor.
Ingredients list for the dark chocolate mousse
6 glasses of 3 1/2 fl oz 10cl):
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/3 ounce (10g) butter
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp of caramel milk jam
1. In the microwave, melt the chocolate with butter and coffee.
2. Separate egg yolks from whites and mix yolks with melted chocolate and shake.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff and add the chocolate, mixing with a spatula.
4. Divide into the glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours minimum.
5. At serving time, spread a tablespoon of caramel milk jam on the chocolate mousse. Decorate with chocolate beads and crunchy cereals.