This is a super simple and refreshing agua fresca for summer — best enjoyed outside! Cucumber and strawberry are lightened up with lime juice, then garnished with mint. So light and refreshing!
Ingredients list for the strawberry cucumber agua fresca
Makes a large pitcher:
- 1 lb (450g) of cucumbers (about 2 good sized cucumbers), ends trimmed and peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 lb (450g) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125ml) fresh lime juice
- A large handful mint leaves, woody stems removed
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- Approximately 2 1/2 cup (600ml) of water
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. Put ingredients in a blender, add enough water to fill 3/4 of the blender and purée until smooth.
2. Place a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and pour the purée through it, pressing against the sieve with a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon to extract as much liquid out as possible.
3. Fill a large pitcher halfway with ice cubes. Add the juice (add more water if necessary). Enjoy fresh, garnished with mint leaves.