Popping with juicy pomegranates that burst in your mouth, these white chocolate bites are 100% necessary for a indulge-alicious holiday treat!
Ingredients list for the chocolate pomegranate bites
- 6 1/3 oz (180g) white chocolate, chopped
- Pomegranate seeds
- Crushed peppermints
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a double broiler, melt white chocolate, stirring constantly.
3. Once the white chocolate is melted pour over the parchment paper. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and crushed peppermint. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut white chocolate bark into rectangle pieces and enjoy!