These no-bake chewy granola bars loaded with oats, almonds, flax seeds and chia seeds are chewy, simple to make, and just as delicious as they are nutritious with a delicious mix of flavors and textures! Need a healthy option to bridge the gap between lunch and dinner? Save a trip to the store and some extra cash by DIY-ing your oat-y, nutty snack.
Ingredients list for the granola bars
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon salted butter at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Prepare a 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, chia seeds and flax seeds. Add honey and butter to oat mixture and mix, using your hands or a spoon, until combined. Scoop the granola mixture into the prepared pan and firmly press into an even layer.
3. Cover with parchment and chill in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until firm.
4. Remove from freezer and transfer to a cutting board using overhang on sides. Chop into bars and enjoy immediately.