Start your day with this healthy blueberry spinach smoothie. With blueberries, spinach, and oats, this superfood smoothie is a nutrient powerhouse that is the perfect way to get more fiber in your diet. Perfect for busy mornings!
Ingredients list for the blueberry spinach smoothie
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (or almond milk, cashew milk…)
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
1. Place oats in your blender and blend for about 30 seconds until finely chopped.
2. Add all of the other ingredients and process until smooth. Add more milk if needed to reach the desired texture. Pour into glasses and enjoy quickly.