Easy dinner alert! These sheet pan BBQ pork chops need only 10 minutes of prep for a complete supper on a busy night. With only a handful of ingredients, this recipe turns ordinary pork chops into something fabulous!
Ingredients list for the Baked BBQ Pork Chops
- 3 bone-in pork chops
- ½ cup BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange pork chops on a baking sheet lined with foil.
2. Brush pork chops with BBQ sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and arrange sliced vegetable (zucchini, bell pepper, lime) around. Baste veggies with BBQ sauce and return the baking sheet to the oven in grill or broil mode for 5 minutes. Serve topped with fresh parsley. Enjoy!