Preparation: 10 min.- Cooking time: 15 min – Rest: 30 min.
Ingredients list for apple and salmon verrines
- 3/4 pound (300g) of salmon steaks
- 1 green apple (granny smith)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Olive oil
- 1/3 pound (150g) bulgur
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180 ° C). Cook the bulgur as indicated on the package.
2. Bake the salmon steaks in the oven for 15 minutes with a drizzle of olive oil. Remove from the oven and let cool.
3. Peel the apple, cut it into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice so they don’t blacken.
4. Line the bottom of your verrine glasses with bulgur, then add a layer of flaked salmon and a layer of diced green apple. Sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil.
Note: You can drop a few red currants on top for the color. Let sit in the refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes before serving.