These apple cider glazed chorizo slices are easy, bite-size servings of tapas and make the ultimate Game Day appetizer! It’s a spicy and festive Game Day recipe that everyone will love.
Ingredients list for the Apple cider glazed Chorizo Tapas
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion or spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple cider
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) beef stock (or 1/4 cup water + 1 bouillon cube)
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 coffee spoons apple cider vinegar
- A few sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
Oven Baked Mashed Potato Cakes
1. Brown chopped onion in olive oil for 3 minutes, until tender. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, then stir over low fire for 1 minute.
2. Turn up the fire and deglaze with apple cider, then beef stock. Add the bay leaf and simmer for 5 minutes to reduce the sauce. Add chorizo an cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Pour vinegar, stir well and serve hot, topped with chopped parsley.