Hold on to your buns, the veggie burger revolution has begun! Whether you already subsist on veggie burgers, enjoy them occasionally, or wish there was an healthier alternative to meat burgers, their wide variety of tastes and flavors is simply amazing. Tasty, exciting, inexpensive and featuring everyday ingredients, we’ve rounded up 15 unique, delicious veggie burger recipes from some of our favorite food bloggers. Let’s get this “patty” started!
1. Epic Crispy Quinoa Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
Recipe by Half Baked Harvest.
2. Healthy Vegan Falafel
Get the recipe at Gourmandelle.
3. BBQ Lentil Veggie Burger With Mango Carrot Slaw
Recipe by Vegan Richa.
4. Basil, Garlic and Tomato Veggie Burgers
Discover this awesome recipe at Edible Perspective.
5. Homemade Mexican Veggie Burgers with Taco Aioli
Recipe by Peas and Crayons.
6. Smoky Beet Burgers
Try this sweetie at Sprouted Kitchen.
7. Lentil-Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Avocado Green Harissa
Discover the recipe at Cookie and Kate.
8. Southwest Veggie Burgers With Black Bean And Corn Salsa
Recipe by The Roasted Root.
9. Eggplant Hummus Veggie Burgers
Recipe by Wishful Chef.
10. Bulgur Veggie Burger Sliders
Get the recipe at Live Simply.
11. Quinoa Veggie Burgers with Pickled Red Onions
Recipe by Love and Olive Oil.
12. Eggplant Burgers With Honey Beer-Glazed Caramelized Shallots
Discover the recipe at Joanne Eats Well With Others.
13. Cali Veggie Burger Sliders with Carrot Sunshine Slaw
Recipe by LunchBox Bunch.
14. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Veggie Burgers
Another delicious recipe by Cookie and Kate.
15. Veggie Burgers With Cilantro Mayonnaise
Discover the recipe at Recipe Girl.