Apples is the glory in fall; sweet and healthy, it come together with salted butter and a caramel candies sauce into this mouthwatering mash up. Best part: It takes only 10 minutes to make this family-pleasing recipe that don’t take a lot of effort or ingredients. These gorgeous roasted apples make the perfect fall treat or holiday dessert. Give this recipe a try, and don’t forget to share how it turned for you!
Preparation: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients list for
- 6 red apples
- 1 1/2 oz (50g) salted butter
- 2 tbsp to sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 15 Carambars (a delicious French caramel candy, you can substitute with the same amount of Kraft Caramel Candies)
- 2/3 cup (15cl) of liquid cream
- Pecan or hazelnut praline
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Peel the apples and cut them into thick slices, sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. In a skillet, brown apple slices in butter and sugar for 10 minutes and gently turn them halfway.
3. Melt caramel candies in a saucepan with cream; over low eat.
4. Top apple slices with the caramel sauce and some crushed praline.
Note: You can serve this dessert small chocolate caramel tarts.