This peach lavender soda is a perfect drink you can do to say goodbye to summer. It will look so pretty and refreshing on your bar cart for Labor Day!
Ingredients list for the peach lavender soda
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup or liquid honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 cups of unpeeled white peaches or donut peaches that have been cut into 1/2-inch chunks + slices for garnish
- Sprigs of fresh lavender
- Soda water or sparkling water
- Ice cubes
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine maple syrup or honey, water and peach pieces. We just want to soften the peaches, so be careful not to bring to a boil or overcook.
2. With a hand blender, puree the mixture and allow to cool completely, infusing with a sprig of fresh lavender.
3. When ready to serve, fill each of your glasses with ice, then 1 volume peach and lavender mixture to 3 volumes soda water or sparkling water, and a drizzle of fresh lemon juice. Stir well to combine, and serve with a sprig of lavender and a few slices of peach.