Here is a very quick and simple eggplant recipe to accompany any kind of grilled meat.
- 1lb (500 g) of eggplants
- 1/2 pint (200 mL) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 sprigs of parsley
1. Chop the garlic and parsley.
2. Cut the stalk.
3. Slice eggplant into thin strips with a thickness of 1 to 2 mm with a sharp and long knife (fillet knife for example).
4. Sauté in olive oil until lightly browned, then season.
5. Book layer by layer in a flat dish, adding garlic and parsley between layers. Let cool and refrigerate.
Read also: carrot salad recipe