If you’re all about getting simple and eating clean this summer, this avocado salad is light, cool and ready in 5 minutes with no cooking involved. The flavorful thai-style peanut dressing and the freshness of cilantro make it the perfect lunch when you’ve got no time to cook!
Ingredients list for the avocado salad
Thai sauce (makes 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 coffee spoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 coffee spoon honey
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 small or half a cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Make the sauce: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Store in a covered glass jar in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks.
2.Dice all the ingredients and combine in a large salad bowl. Serve with a good drizzle of Thai sauce and chopped cilantro.